SUG2005-UL-SP Conduction Anesthesia Model
Conduction Anesthesia Model [SUG2005-UL-SP] ***Please note that this model will be changing it's code in the near future to SUG2021-UL-SP***
- 11 anesthetic contact sensor points, 7 in the upper jaw and 4 in the lower jaw
- Battery-powered audio signal and light signal indicates when correct position and angle of injection is achieved. Audio signal can be turned off for testing and evaluation purposes.
- 1m electric cord connecting the model and indicator unit
- Indicator unit uses 2 AA-size batteries (batteries not included)
- Optional clear pink upper and lower gingivas (System comes with standard solid pink tissue) allow view of injection, making it ideal for beginning students
- Comes with 32 removable anatomically shaped teeth
*Always remove all teeth before peeling off the upper and lower gingiva. Please remove the gingivas in the following order: lower → upper → left TMJ → right TMJ.
*The gingiva is very soft and fragile. Please use care when handling to avoid ripping.
*DO NOT use water, anesthetic solution, or any other liquid when practicing injection on this model.
*Injection syringe and needle are not included.